- A2H, Inc. / Precision Forestry
- Allen & Hoshall, Inc. / Site Solutions, Inc.
- Blair Parker Design / Civil Engineering Solutions, LLC
- Dalhoff Thomas design | studio / The Corradino Group
- Fisher & Arnold, Inc.
- Gresham Smith and Partners / Black & Veatch / Allworld Project Management, LLC / Richie Smith Associates / University of Memphis students
- Barbara Keathley Associates, Inc. / Roger Dale Skaggs, ASLA / Pickering Firm, Inc. / archimania
- Looney Ricks Kiss / ARUP
- Malasri-Gallo-Lawrence (JT Malasri / Corey Gallo, ASLA / Thomas B. Lawrence, PE)
- Schnadelbach and Associates / The Ibert Group, Limited
- SSR Inc. / Self+Tucker Architects / JPA, Inc.
The final round was judged by a local jury of 17 civic leaders, design professionals, developers and other decision makers, including United Housing Executive Director Tim Bolding and Shelby County Mayor Mark Luttrell. After the three teams presented their projects to the jury and audience, it was announced that Dalhoff Thomas design | studio and The Corradino Group was the $15,000 winner. United Housing has the option to pursue future contract negotiations with one or more of the participating firms in order to create a compelling design and attract funding for Phase 2 of Wolf River Bluffs Development. The teams’ design boards will travel the state to be displayed at various conferences in Chattanooga, Henry Horton State Park in Chapel Hill and Murfreesboro over the next few weeks.
|Anna Gattuso, Amy Schaftlein and Tim Bolding from United Housing with Shelby County Mayor Mark Luttrell|
|United Housing with members from the winning team, Dalhoff Thomas design | studio and The Corradino Group|
The Stormwater Report, a Water Environment Federation news service dedicated exclusively to stormwater news, from green infrastructure to wet weather issues: http://bit.ly/1DW0NpL
Memphis Business Journal: http://bit.ly/1teon8B
WKNO's The Family Plot: http://bit.ly/1yy2CsL