Tuesday, April 16, 2013

First Four Homes at Wolf River a Solar Panel Shy of Complete!

The first four homes built as a part of the third round of the Neighborhood Stabilization Program are ready, save for the final piece - the solar panel installation. Very soon these homes will become energy-producing homes! The Wolf River Bluffs development is also EcoBUILD certified by MLGW saving the homeowner $50 per month in utility costs! 

The second round of homes to be built are expected to be on the market later his summer. Stay tuned!

The homes feature beautiful hardwood floors!



Photos courtesy of Bianca Patel

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I have been looking for home builders in Tennessee because I want a truly customizable home for me since I'll be staying there for a while. But I'll keep my options open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful thing. Implementing solar panels in each and every home should be suggested and recommended by Government of all countries as this will help produce energy with the help of an ultimate power of the Sun.

    ReplyDelete